CODY R. WALLS, MBA, CPA
Originating from Paducah, Kentucky, Cody comprehends the unique requirements of his area of practice. His fervor and insight into accounting, estate planning, wills, trusts, and taxation will be advantageous to numerous individuals throughout the area.
Cody achieved his accounting degree from Murray State University in 2007 and went on to complete his Masters in Business Administration from the same institution in 2008. Following eight years of practicing accounting within the private sector and later at a local CPA firm, Cody returned to academia. He successfully obtained his Juris Doctor degree from the Southern Illinois School of Law in the Spring of 2019.
His legal practice centers on Taxation, Estate, and Probate Law. Cody eagerly anticipates the complexities of wealth, estate planning, and tax matters. Furthermore, he finds it gratifying to navigate intricate matters of tax, probate, and trusts while assisting individuals, families, and businesses with their challenges.
- Murray State University, B.S. 2007
- Murray State University, M.B.A. 2008
- Southern Illinois University, J.D. 2019
Admitted to Practice
- United States Tax Court
- Corporate Law
- Taxation Law
- Estate Tax Planning
- Estate Planning
- “What CPAs Wish Attorneys Knew”
- Presented to McCracken County Bar and Western Kentucky Paralegals Organization
- “Trusts: An Overview”
- Presented to Western Kentucky Paralegals Organization
- “Creative Business Bootcamp: Forming Business Entities & Taxability”
- Presented as part of the City of Paducah’s Creative Business Bootcamp